Alone in The Woods Alone in The Woods

<3<3<3 I love this song!!! :D So fricken dope man I can't even begin to explain it. ZEDD ALL THE WAY

FOURSQUARED responds:

I'm really glad you like it <3 although imo it doesn't actually sound that much like zedd, but it was definitely inspired by his music

Next Level Next Level

Finally have time to leave a review!!! Haha okay so I love the beat of this song, some of the parts where it sound's like the music is skipping sounds cool, but I think it gets overused. I feel like if you don't have any of it skipping up until the ending point, I think it would have a greater impact. Otherwise it sounds fricken awesome!!

FOURSQUARED responds:

that's where I lacked creativity :D anyway, cool you like it!

Lunch Break Lunch Break

Wow this sounds awesome! :) I might just use this for my next video :D haha on how to draw Wither from Nither from Minecraft!! Great Job Nico!!! I really love this new style/genre!

yet unfinished wub-song yet unfinished wub-song

I like it except you are right on how it needs to be finished...it kind of left me wanting more.

umm since i don't know music that well this is just based off of...stupidity? haha
Maybe have it start off very soft and light and then slowly turn dark, loud, and kind of scary like. and then maybe end very light too. As im typing this I almost think of a creepy doll that looks nice and then gets up and starts killing people lol and then sits back down with a big grin/smile haha

Is that too much inspiration

Lunar Eclipse Lunar Eclipse

I personally love it! It is a little too long for me, but it well makes up for it with quality! At the first few stages it did have some bumps with repetition, but wow...Its amazing how quickly you are able to change the song into something better and different! Keep it up and never back down!

FOURSQUARED responds:

Thanks man! Well, I personally don't think that it is too long. there are many build-ups to raise the tension, but that was intentional. and yeah, it was very repetitive, and I kinda think that it is still too repetitive. But I can't assess it anymore because I listened to the song soooo many times... :D

Digital Nightmare Digital Nightmare

This song>>>>>>>

It is literally one of my most favorite songs along with OMG! The one thing I don't like is the talking in between the song. I believe that it is somewhat distracting and draws away from the actual song. But I love it (:

Colours (Electro Beat) Colours (Electro Beat)

This is another great one for an intro to a video! I like the tone it brings, but I think that it could have a little better loop. It kind of ends with a fade and then starts with a fade. Might make it better if it ended with a bang and started near the same pitch as it ended so it is more continuous. But Great Job!

Inside Inside

I really like the creepy sound of this shorter type song. It sends off a very eerie chill that I am in love with that fits my youtube name and character perfectly :) It was all meant to be haha I hope you don't mind me using this for the beginning of every youtube video I make (: and don't worry about it, I will of course reference that it is your song

Hello Zepp/Saw Theme (NicoKay Hello Zepp/Saw Theme (NicoKay

Haha goes perfect with my saw drawing. Every time I listen to your music I think "oh I know, I'll tell him to include a drastic change in tempo or speed..." but then you always surprise me and have it. So all I have to say is maybe a more drastic ending. Good job though!!

Spotlight Spotlight

Woowwww!!! This is amazing!!! I can definitely see you going places. I like this music over the well proclaimed "Tasty Network!" Great job and keep it up