Alone in The Woods Alone in The Woods

<3<3<3 I love this song!!! :D So fricken dope man I can't even begin to explain it. ZEDD ALL THE WAY

FOURSQUARED responds:

I'm really glad you like it <3 although imo it doesn't actually sound that much like zedd, but it was definitely inspired by his music

Next Level Next Level

Finally have time to leave a review!!! Haha okay so I love the beat of this song, some of the parts where it sound's like the music is skipping sounds cool, but I think it gets overused. I feel like if you don't have any of it skipping up until the ending point, I think it would have a greater impact. Otherwise it sounds fricken awesome!!

FOURSQUARED responds:

that's where I lacked creativity :D anyway, cool you like it!

Lunch Break Lunch Break

Wow this sounds awesome! :) I might just use this for my next video :D haha on how to draw Wither from Nither from Minecraft!! Great Job Nico!!! I really love this new style/genre!

The Dead Sea The Dead Sea

Interesting design... I like the look of it and how the piece flows. It is really interesting how the piece flows and fits together. I do think that there is too much warm colors and it makes it seem a little to congested with warmth. A good cool contrast would make it seem a ton more interesting! But great job! (: